Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Soes Tingly Finger Tips Mean

What are you doing?!


Hey, Diana! What are you doing?! Do not you feel more. But you should not publish a new book about Bologna? You had also talked about another story, pretty foul? Chilliens And, how are you? E Type brother and sister? In short, Vasco, what are you doing ? Yeah. Once (see above), I was to ask. In that of Milan. Surrounded by girlfriends. What I do not know why, but I filmed. Hence the futility of my question. What are you doing?! The answer was more than evident. I filmed, in fact. What are you doing?! I, in this case. Yeah. Why now are others who ask me. What I'm doing. I do not feel anymore. True. I am tired, lazy, listless. Closed in myself. I find it's always good. New book on Bologna . Yes also true. But do not come out before spring. So much boredom, waiting. Other news disarray. Yes, true, true. Will be called Amica woman. But I write slowly, slowly. Without knowing it will end. But it will be foul, sconcissima. All true, yes, very true, then. Chilliens and Type brother and sister . I am going to do little, true, true. Should I do more. In advertising, publicity, promotion, presentations, raises. Mica wants, really. Let things, right now, s'arrangino alone. At least for now. At least for once. Too tired, yes. Too. What are you doing? Almost nothing is clear. However, 'ste lines, I published. With difficulty. But for you. For a while ', then, were goodie. And to do so. And do not ask questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment