Sunday, February 27, 2011

How Long Do You Wait To Tan After Waxing

Wonderful Life is just a coincidence? The Spirit

Last night after dinner I stayed to chat with fellow Mommo of this and that with the TV in the background. We were talking about the commercials, which are the ones that we think works, what does not, as it is designed advertising and the like. We end up talking about Tim and telephone companies in particular, both thinking that advertising does not work with Belen, Belen attracting only a very small audience and thus was not well designed to represent a telephone company.
Staying on telephone, Maurizio me said something that left me stunned:
"But you know that Vodafone has the same logo that appears in the symbol of the Ku Klux Klan?"
Maurizio I respect him and I immediately thought of his words knowing that it was a joke, but because I believe to be descended directly from St. Thomas, I am slingshots to the computer and I opened my trustworthy Google.
O-MY-GOD, it's true! And not only ...
In fact, I'd never done in this particular case because I did not have this the symbol of the KKK, but other people had already noticed the thing and had discussed in various forums around the ether. And I discovered that the 3 has a drop of blood of the KKK in disguise in their logo.
Look with your eyes:


Simple coincidence?
The matter is really very disturbing ...
After this discovery, I am even happier to be a customer of the Wind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment