Thursday, February 24, 2011

Invitation Wordings For My Marriage

LOVE HELLO ALL TIME ...... WHEN IT COMES




"Love
hello !!!!!!! I did not sleep too late of course, but I read all your post, I did not
other way to be with you tonight! ..... Then I got your letters in my hands, I
filled eyes and heart to you. I'm writing you and your text message arrives, you're there
forever! Today was a special day, but certainly no less beautiful
than others, because my fears, my sorrows have made me vulnerable,
and this allowed me to get in touch, in a more concrete way, with my
heart, stay close to my soul, to create a dialogue with them and
this then makes me feel good, because I feel
get closer and closer to the mystery of life, and closer I realize what
is infinitely beautiful, alive! And then this kind of loneliness
does not scare me and I thank you from this life, for giving me
soul, giving me lots of colors, scents, shapes thoughts
making them less forlorn, more light. The life that made me become a mother, I did
meet you, who gave me faith in the heart, that makes me know
at any time simply looking around its immensity, the
its immensity that knows no boundaries between the things, the roles, including feelings, emotions
between, between happiness and in pain, is a continuous exchange of love, a
interact with each other, and then ........ not exist the death. And to you So
thank you, thank that I can stop and rest on your shoulder to cry on
your heart, to give free vent to my tears, if you were not there
would not cry, I would have done under, but I knew that you could let me go
, I knew that you could be fragile, and thanks again for allowing me to live this love
, they found that day in your kisses answers, new tastes, words that I had forgotten or perhaps misunderstood, with
I warned you and feel the true sense of the word desire, sensuality,
game, tenderness, joy, contemporary, you tell me what I want
tell you, the same moment, the same thought, the same breath. I would like to donate
Thee always love simple, fresh flowers and perennials, sun, water
cool, calm seas, clear skies, dreams, fantasies, cheap .......
but there are also seasonal flowers, eclipse, polluted waters, troubled seas, storms,
nightmares, reality, emergency landings and then my sweet love, I give you
too, because part of my heart. I put my heart
between your hands, my whole heart, with all my heart, and you're the love.
You make me grow. I love you with all that is in me, and instead
forgive me if I ask you also charged with an "illness", especially
avertene without seeking permission. I had intended to raise a wall .................
on this topic but I can not hide,
Hello love, I love everything about you "


0 comments:

Post a Comment