Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mold In Home Disclosure Texas

my smile

Like every woman, I have some bell'insano complex about my appearance. Although do not care much for my picture (you can just look at my style: dressed in a very casual, with rarely a trace of makeup, I prefer to be soap and water) ... Nevertheless, there are many things that I do not like me, but do nothing to disguise.

But, fortunately, I save a little bit. The (short) list of things I like about myself, recently joined my smile.

I do not know the exact time when there has been this change. In fact, my smile, I never particularly liked. Indeed, for a time almost could not bear it: I looked in the pictures and I felt a sense of ... ... disgust? No, disgust is an exaggeration ... a sense of dissatisfaction, so to speak. However, this I have never held back from the smile: the act of smiling very much, beyond what I think of my smile.

However, a few weeks ago I realized that something had changed ...

I was in the bathroom to wash my hands. I felt happy for some reasons that I'm here to tell you and while I soaped my hands, I looked in the mirror smiling. And then I thought: "But I have a beautiful smile." And then: "Hey, now ... since I like my smile?".

My reaction to these thoughts?

A smile. : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment