Monday, February 28, 2011

Can Mastrabating Cause Warts






Hello Love .....
excited ... every day .... excited for you, for your love, your thinking, look for me .... excited for my chase ... emotions, emotions. creepy ..... emotions ... emotions at a distance but not far, far ....... I miss you as a physical presence next to me .. I miss you like a permanent presence in you're with me ... I can feel every my breath. In the paths of life that also happens to love LOVE LOVE from a distance. It 's a love without end, a vibration of more strings: the vibrations of the heart, soul, thoughts. Thank you, thank you so love to be hand in hand with me, and forgive me for being so far away, forgive for my rush to enter into your life, forgive me, really. But that is the heart that my every thought, my every search you. It is the heart, that I had lost along the way, fell into a grate those dotted here and there to collect rainwater, the waters that run to finish in the valley, streams, rivers, lakes, seas often leaving many sorrows. Your heart was the most ready and clear of all reservoirs, picked me up, hugged me, gave me a pat, he took me by the hand to hand as you take the toddlers and made me immediately run. You gave me your wings, you made me rise above the sea and you took me from you, there on the river, the mountains there, there on the mountain passes littered with scenic bridges.
love love love you ... you .... you .... kiss caress you ............
Dasempreepersempre,
So

0 comments:

Post a Comment