Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tutorial For Stitching Churidar

the speech of the king

Last night, after a long time, I went to the movies. I went to Tibur in San Lorenzo. I find it a very nice film, little, collected, where I have always seen good movies, including this one.

's the story of Prince Albert (Colin Firth), who later became King George VI, and his stuttering problem. For the plot, I refer you to wikipedia: plot .

History is made in a Pirandello: the stuttering of the prince / king laugh, it also embarrassed the British people, but the cameras go behind the scenes to investigate, where there is the man who is ashamed of himself, his suffering from this problem. Probably no one could play the character better than Firth. Simply amazing. He has class, style and skill. Best Actor Oscar well deserved.

It is no less Geoffrey Rush in the role of speech therapist Lionel Logue.

The couple makes the film beautiful, funny and moving.

Andatevelo to see: even if it has special effects and therefore could be seen at home on DVD, in my opinion is worth having it at the cinema. Moreover, the films seen in the dining room convey anything but charm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment