Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lg Moisture Indicator Red X



Yamakasi - Les temps modernes des samouraïs is a film of 2001 directed by Ariel Zeitoun , and by Luc Besson , which is also among the writers of the film.

(Wikipedia)

This is one of those movies I know by heart: I saw him now I do not know how many times and each time it's on TV and begin to look at it, I can not stop. And then, soon as I finish it, I really want to do parkour! : P

Seven boys in the suburbs of Paris to go Time to have fun climbing buildings and do other stunts. This behavior is not quite a genius to local police, as we can ascertain from the opening lines of the police commissioner: "The Japanese have the seven samurai, the magnificent seven Americans and seven rompiglioni us."

The characters are too strong, each with its own particularities that characterizes it.

90 minutes in which these children, in the guise of new samurai, exploit their physical ability to do work for good, in a story somewhat 'surreal.

A series of stunts and hilarious moments.

The music I'm really like, are well suited to scenes that are the background.


0 comments:

Post a Comment