Thursday, March 10, 2011

Swot Analysis Centerparcs

Matchstick Men

Last week, on Thursday evening (if I remember correctly) have given this movie on TV. Obviously, in the late evening, because the first "beautiful" Italian television has broadcast Big Brother, Friends, Mystery, and other programs inteligentissimi and such a high level. "

I had the TV on in the background while rearranged a bit 'superincasinatissima of things in my room, when the event started this movie and I decided to vedermelo (a film by Ridley Scott is always something attractive.)

I was a bit 'hesitant at first. In fact, Nicholas Cage, who once liked as an actor after watching a few movies where I did not like it one bit ( The Family Man, National Treasure and especially !!!), Ghost Rider I'm not convinced ...

And yet this is was the movie that made me re-evaluate.

The story is very beautiful, Roy (played by Cage) is a con artist, a genius like no other. He works in tandem with his partner Frank (Sam Rockwell) and each of his deception is successful (for him and Frank, of course). Still, Roy is a type unsafe in the hands of manias and phobias (such as the setting for the cleaning or the fear of the outdoors).

Roy has no family: his wife left him 14 years ago, two months pregnant. And now, his daughter Angela (Alison Lohman), now a teenager, wants to know. Thus, it establishes a relationship between the two. And for her, Roy decides to abandon his lifestyle. As events evolve?

I do not write much of the plot. To me, it's worth it. Even the formidable and only interpretation of Cage. All the oddities of Roy, as tics, grimacing and sudden contractions, Cage makes them perfectly, conveying the drama of the character. Really very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment