Friday, December 18, 2009

Fees And Prices For Boxing

Lullaby, oh lullaby

The sages say, you go on vacation to rest.

I'm fine ... in essence, yesterday morning I left the hotel in singapore ... I walked all day until 8 o'clock at night where I had to maintain a struggle with fierce Malay who were getting on eg head for the Malaysian customs and go home ... I was at a disadvantage because 'in addition to having to fight, I kept my hand in a bag of 20kg, the success of all my moves was subject to this accessory ... after the fight to the bus for the same customs and the customs, I have regained a sweat as Malaysian, I ate potato chips in the more 'dirty mcdonald on the planet, in the filthy bus station in Johor Bahru, where even a cheerful family had decided to celebrate the birthday of children.
I finally followed, at midnight and a half, 3 or 4 hours of sleep on the bus to kuala lumpur, strange noises, dreams disrupted by gialppas commenting on the dream ... arrival at its destination at 5 am, considering that the first two in the afternoon I can not enter the hotel, I wandered into a senseless for a few hours, had breakfast with fried noodles and tea 'of China, up to now sit in this internet cafe . Have been around for exactly 24 hours ... and I'm not 10 in the morning. Soon I go to the library to see if I can buy the last two digits of the Japanese manga Full Metal Alchemist, now I've started and I are fond of, then I'll try 'to go for punishment in the hope that the hotel guy let me enter the first room. I Durma '.


amen ps. We recently completed the post reflects the author's confusion, however, that 'is alive and well.

pps for the production of this post is not 'done no harm to the author.


0 comments:

Post a Comment