Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pokemon Platinum Rom Vba

the unbearable lightness of being invisible

I just finished reading the book of the same name written by Milan Kundera.
It took me a lifetime to finish it and read it usually happens when a book I do not like. In fact, I found a nice book, but simply was not in the mood for this genre. Indeed, it is a time when I want to escape from reality (This is why I now ributterò the tunnel of fantasy!). :)
Nevertheless, as I wrote, I found a good book. Beautiful, because it is a book that suggests, that makes the reader think even on small things, which are often not even think about it. It 's a book full of beautiful reflections on love and life in general.
Many phrases are noted for me really very beautiful. I leave you with that I was most impressed.
E 'a dark, pure, perfect, carefree and without vision is a dark, endless, boundless, infinite is the darkness that each of us carries within himself. (Yes, if you search for infinity, just close your eyes!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment