Monday, November 15, 2010

Apply Liquid Mineral Foundation Kabuki

me

Hello!

After leaving this poor blog for a month, I would say that it is high time to update it. Also because, let's be honest: one comes here, maybe by accident, while surfing the net, and finds himself before the song Lunapop. I posted because I like it, obviously, but ... the Lunapop ?!... Go ahead, go. : P

How best to deface the pages of the network but to reveal some of my mental trip? : P

Invisible me ... like "very bad me ", the new cartoon that is in theaters (which, is there? Boh! I have not even seen ...).

I was saying ... that is me invisible ? Now get there, 'n'attimo!: p

Sometimes I stop and think: I'm not that kind of girl that takes your breath away, I know. I'm not a girl when passing in the crowd, the boys team from head to toe with the eyes of the outside and the girls envy, none of this.

I am convinced to go unnoticed. They are invisible, in fact.

And this is also good to me. In effect, the end is my favorite so myself, although I admit, a woman that I am, I'd like to know, just sometimes, the feeling of a Where's My Car. However, in principle, I prefer things as they are now and how I have always been. I am not at ease when I feel eyes on him. It 's the reason why the way I dress is very casual and simple: jeans, t-shirts ever turning out athletic shoes. I do not want to attract stares. :)

prefer to be invisible.

So far I have spoken of physical invisibility, so to speak.

But who wants to go completely invisible? Not me.

And then, reflect, think, think back and wonder: how are invisible on an emotional level? How much leave me in the lives of others? And this is because I do not know.

What I know is that I'd leave a little piece of me in the lives of everyone I meet in my path on this planet. A little bit too small, but those people who jealously guard.

From this point of view, no, I do not want to be invisible, or visible in the negative, I do not know what I mean.

Yet, thinking people lost sight of, there are days when I feel invisible, completely ...

will be so? Who knows ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment