Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Christmas Placemat Ideas

write it on the wall along the Arno River

be honest: the writing on the walls, especially when they are just scribbles on the buildings, I do not very polite. However, I must admit that sometimes have a kind of fascinating ...

As an inscription found by chance on a bench in Martyrs Square in Pisa.

In my wanderings through the streets of the city following a tourist map, I have found in this square. Even just the name fascinated me: Martyrs of Liberty ... It gave me a sense of emotion. Then, the sky was gray, the air smelled of rain and this place was so charming with the flower beds surrounded by green leaves yellow autumn of the plane trees that slowly undress ... My son wanted to stop to enjoy such great beauty.

There were several benches. I chose one at random. It was filled full of writing, as well as others. Not to think to myself, I started to read some.

will be written in the style I liked talking about himself (the calligraphy, the contrast of white on this blue of the bench) is that I was in a state of mind open to honey extraction, which will I had been hit hard and I wanted to find somewhere else to confirm that romantic love really exists, is that in the words that I read it I saw a bit 'of my situation and I felt close to the author ... however, one of the writing struck me so much that he wanted to capture in a photograph.

I leave you with this picture, without saying anything more.


0 comments:

Post a Comment