Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Christian Faith Phrases

smoking

This time the style a bit 'bohemian hired him away from home, away from Rome.

Pisa, Lungarno Pacinotti 21:30 h approximately.

I'm here, sitting cross-legged on the wall above the River.

Tonight is the apotheosis of the style Doom: coming out here to a crowd of unrequited love; around with a backpack and a suitcase without having found a place to sleep.

It 's the first time that I take and I leave for a city, so, out of the blue, without telling anyone, just a few friends, and with no plan in detail the journey.

I feel alive.

Even if the night is sad (and that's what makes me really damn), I feel alive.

For the first time I listened to my crazy part, the part that is not their ignorance, but place (was not listening all that carefully filed). Today I wanted to listen to and follow.

Even though my heart is broken tonight, I do not regret my gesture. Masochism?

No, this is life.

The adrenaline of doing something new, unknown ...

The excitement at seeing his eyes ...

The pain of a love one-way ...

The sense of adventure in the search for a hotel now complete ...

This is life.

And I'm living.

Now they are on this wall, writing under a lamp and a cigarette between his lips.

tonight I'm a dead poet.

I like it so much ...

and rethink what has been, to what are now here, now, I smile widens dropping this cigarette.

How good will, between some time this evening to remember.

Among a bit 'of time (not much or as little as I know), this story will make me smile.

For now, I still light up a cigarette ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment