Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Blue Tile Country Bathroom

Waste, again.

Already in a previous post I had treated the topic. Waste. This enthusiasm was put into a evening in Singapore, which has emerged from nowhere and vanished into thin air. The problem was waiting too confident that a call would come. Now the case is different, but still waste you speak.

not get in the game you pay every time.

Last Saturday night, what do you do, where? To?
There is a wine festival ... Power to Picena. I went out with an enthusiasm worthy of the past, it was certainly the highest peak since returning. Flax and Magister were fellow travelers who were added to the shipment. Arrived in place the feeling was far from pleasant, the fireworks seemed to be the final stroke of a party who dies, many people flowed into parking lots now sick of bleeding by car, we, the ones who go against the tide . The surprise when you reach the square was galvanizing, was still full of kids having fun, that's right, they enjoyed themselves. A lively band pianist egocentric but with a freestyle on the keyboard, and was entertained with dignity zompettare the crowd. A nice treat as I had not seen for some time, but you know, it takes a glass to make everything perfect ... that was the moment when I saw her, dressed like a peasant girl of the century, but that's normal when you're part of the staff, dressed in theme ... beautiful as few, two blue eyes that gave off light.
I was hard to look away, she looks at me in passing ... it was time ... and I did not say shit. I'm a shit. Gone, in the crowd.

I do not know why the fuck I sometimes think that the opportunities for the future and do not belong to this, sometimes I give myself the luxury of wasting the present lack of shit. 2 would be enough stupid words spoken casually, but I have avoided creating the situation ... would be enforced? would certainly depended on the nature of the two stupid words above, but now I'm wondering how it could have been. They are crap squared.

ps peasant girl in the drawing is not as beautiful as the real one, but after all is normal, we need to catch a really nice ass. They are shit cubed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment